Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Happy, Healthy, Beautiful Skin!

For quite a long time my skin care routine has pretty much been hand soap and sunscreen.  Honestly, I'm lucky to have good genes, so my skin handled that fairly well. However, even with genetics on my side, my combination skin was not balancing adequately with this soap and sunscreen routine. I had dry patches in some places and tiny little bumps on my forehead. 


After many years of this simple, yet inadequate skin care routine, about a month ago, I went out on a limb and decided to try something new. Many of you know that I am picky about not only what foods I eat, but also what products I use. I want a product that will not only give me great results, but that is also plant-based and not tested on animals, and I am happy to say that I have found a skin care collection* that fits all of these criteria. I wish I had before and after pictures to show you, but like I said before, I have genetics on my side, so in my case the changes that occurred from this change in skin care are less visible and more about how my skin feels. 

When I first decided to try this new skin care collection, I talked with a friend of mine who lives in a dry climate, and she talked about how much she loves this particular collection because it gives her skin the moisture it needs while living in the desert. I worried that it might give my skin too much moisture, since I live in an area with more summer humidity. However, I decided to give it a try anyway, and I'm so glad I did. 

This skin care comes with a cleanser, toner, hydrating serum, and moisturizer. This might sound like a lot to do, especially if your previous routine was only two steps, but honestly the whole routine takes only a couple of minutes. Also, in the past when I've tried other skin care products, I've had to use two or three pumps at a time, but with this product collection, when it says "one pump," it really means one pump. That is truly all that it is needed to get great results!

Here are just a few of the things I have noticed about my skin since starting my new routine:
  • The little bumps on my forehead are noticeably reduced (almost entirely gone).
  • My skin glows, and not in an oily sort of way. It has just the right amount of moisture. I no longer have dry patches and oily patches. It is all evenly balanced. 
  • It is great for skin in varying climates. Just as my friend in Utah said it helps her dry, desert skin, it worked great for mine in my bordering midwestern/southern state summer humidity. In fact, even on vacation, in the sweltering hot, humid Florida sun, my skin remained perfectly balanced....even with a layer of sunscreen on top. 
  • This collection lasts about two months, so I'm not spending a fortune. In fact, when talking with others about how much they spend on similar skin care products every month, this is a bargain!
If you are looking for a balancing skin care routine, look no further. Contact me for more information about how you too can have healthy, glowing skin with natural, plant-based ingredients, and save 25% off the retail cost.

Be well. Be beautiful. Be you.
Shannon 

* New guidelines prohibit me from posting an image of this skin care collection or calling it by name in a public forum; however, if you contact me, I can share more information with you about this wonderful collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment